Monday 7 November 2011

Vectorworks

Below are screenshots taken from Vectorworks of me trying to build the pub in 3D. This is as far as I have got using this programme
Floor Plan
View of Back wall and Alcove 1
Views towards Alcove 1
So far  have built the walls of the Public Bar and low stools. I have added the brick wall and carpet to the base layer. Next I built the stools separately and saved them as symbols so I could just drag and duplicate them as much as a I needed. Also i have added the back cushion of the bench seating. To do this has taken a lot of time, effort and shouting at a computer screen. Due to the time left it would not be possible to finish this to a standard that I would be happy with. There is still the bottom of the bench seating, tables, bar stool, dining chairs, artwork, lighting and cushions to make. As well as other little details. I feel it would be more effective to visualize this scheme using the good old traditional pencil and paper. It would be a better use of the time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.